Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Free Writing
Hi I am penny a blue pen. I am going to tell you a story of my life. I was made in a factory and put in a store called Smiggle. I was in there for five months,then one day I was thinking to myself " I am never going to have a new home" then a girl about 6 years of age came into the room and reached up to me and took me to the counter. And payed for. by the way the red light thing is very scary. I got taken into a big thing with 4 big round wheels. and it started moving. then we pulled up to a big house I think it was and took inside into a jar of 5 other blue pens. I don't know if I am ever going to make any friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment