Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rocky Shore

Ow ow ow! These rocks are sharp!Yay we are here lets explore. Lift, lift, lift, phew these rocks are heavy.  Oh a crab, no a family of scuttling crabs. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven,eight of them! This is so exciting! Lifting more, "hey over here!" shouts one of the parents. I have found a few starfish. Three of us came over and took photo's of it. They were very sharp and pointy.

Going back to lifting the rocks lift another one by me. WOW! A family of slimy sea slugs. I go over to a rock that catches my eye. A rock in a rock pool Hey! Whats this I think its a baby eel. I put my finger in to touch its scaly skin. Oh  we have to go now. we hop in the van and Karina starts the van. We pull away from the rocky shore.

 It was fun especially when you find a lot of things that live there. We go on the road and drive away. Bye bye rocky shore I hope I will come back and see you again. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Funny :)were lucky we got the van back weren't we! your writing brings me back!

    ReplyDelete