Tuesday, June 21, 2011

free writing contined

You may think I am young but I'm not in human years I am five. Me and ym friends Amber and Chloe were talking in our tree when our owner just suddenly out of no-where aooeared in front of us, we stayed really quiet so we could hear what he was about to say. He said"I love theese banana's but I have to cut this tree down for money so we can have some food on the table." Me and my friends gasped a quit gasp so that he couldn't haer us then he left and we ran home and told our parents what we have listened to . O ne we had finish telling our parent what we heared they also gasped and thy said " WE have to get all the banana'sout of this tree tonight." and we said but how can we at this time of night.

No comments:

Post a Comment